5 PERFECT PRO TIPS HOW TO WASH GOALIE GLOVES
Glove Care Instructions
How To Care For Soccer Goalie Gloves?
Our perfect PRO tips for goalkeepers on how to wash goalie gloves. Learn why it is crucial for your game.
Tip #1 – New Gloves – Washing Goalkeeper Gloves Before You Wear Them
Gloves are an essential part of a goalkeeper. They protect your hands and fingers from bumps. And make sure you are the master of the box!
So goalkeepers need clean gloves to play well. New gloves come from the manufacturer with residual preservatives from the manufacturing process. And the palms are covered with a plastic film to protect their delicate latex.
It is important to pre wash your glove to remove the preservatives. And any other dirt or material on the new goalkeeper gloves.
Before using your new gloves in a game, it is essential that you hand wash them thoroughly. By washing your gloves before use, you will help extend their lifespan and maintain their grip.
Tip #2 – Wash After Every Use
Furthermore, it is important to keep your gloves clean after each use. Washing your gloves after each game will help remove any dirt and sweat. Or other substances that may have built up on them during play. Dirty latex loses its grip. And the dirt can damage it. This causes them to wear faster. And you’ll need a new pair of gloves sooner.
By taking proper care of your goalie gloves, you can ensure that they will provide optimal performance. And protection during all your future games.
When playing, it is hard to keep gloves new. You can’t prevent from normal wear and tear.
We’ll show you if you’re taking the right steps.
Tip #3 – Thoroughly Dry Your Gloves
You need to keep your gloves dry between uses. If you don’t, bacteria and mold will grow. This will make your gloves stinky. And damage the latex fibers.
- The best way to dry them is naturally. This can take from one to two days. You can do this by putting the wet gloves on a towel. And applying pressure to the towel. To squeeze the excess water of the palm.
Think about to have to two pairs of training gloves. So it is easy to let gloves dry in room temperature.
Tip #4 – Proper Storage To Keep Them Clean And Stink-Free:
Proper storage is essential for keeping your goalie gloves clean and stink-free. The best way to store them is in a glove bag. In a dark and reasonably cool environment.
UV rays can damage the material. So it’s important to keep them out of direct sunlight. If you store it in a hot place, make sure the bag is well ventilated. To prevent the buildup of moisture.
Proper storage will prolong the life of your gloves. And keep them in top condition for when you need them most.
The Perfect Glove Wash Instruction – How To Wash Goalie Gloves
Clean Goalkeeper Gloves Last Longer
- FILL A SINK WITH LUKEWARM WATER – At maximum 30° C. Never in hot water.
- SOAK THEM – Use a glove soap. Do not use dish soap. It will dry out latex, palms and materials.
- FOR EXAMPLE USE GLOVEBOOST® SUPER WASH – Spray 5 – 7 times on each palm and fingers of your glove.
- TREAT THE PALMS WITH A RELAXING BATH – Gently massage the latex. And the playing surface. Do not scrub. So as not to damage the surface.
- AFTER 10 MINUTES RINSE THE DIRT OUT – of the latex with cold water. To get full grip and durability back.
- WRAP THE GLOVE IN A TOWEL TO EXCESS WATER – Squeeze soft to avoid tear. Begin with one glove. Then the other glove.
- ALLOW GLOVES TO DRY ON A TOWEL OR WASHING LINE – Do not put in the dryer or expose to direct sunlight. The UV radiation can degrade the grip and durability of the latex. Hang dry naturally. Or put them on a towel. Don’t use a hair dryer or lay your gloves in direct heat.
- AFTER AIR DRY NATURALLY – Store your gloves in a glove wallet in a cool environment until your next use.
- Follow these perfect 5 PRO tips on how to wash goalie gloves. And your palms will last longer and perform with a better grip. A good moist palm improves their grip and elasticity. Take proper care of your goalkeeping gloves means, you can save money in the long run. And wear them longer!
Controlled Manufacturing Process of this next-gen glove wash
You are a winner. And you deserve the best.
Stay in control of the game. No matter what the situation throws at you.
Tip #5 Use The Best Glove Cleaner To Wash Goalie Gloves
Wash the gloves with GLOVEBOOST® SUPER WASH in warm water. It regenerates all tech materials in modern goalie gloves. Specifically designed for pro and amateur goalkeepers to achieve the best performance. It is a secret wash formula for all sorts of latex.
GLOVEBOOST® Cleaner is an advanced, highly concentrated detergent that cleans and restores the original feel of goalkeeper gloves. This unique product contains special cleaning agents, moisturizers and oils that effectively remove dirt and grime from any kind of goalkeeper gloves.
Your Questions Answered
• For how many washes does one bottle of GLOVEBOOST® SUPER WASH last?
A 200 ml bottle of GLOVEBOOST SUPER WASH is enough for at least 50 washes. It is advisable to rinse the gloves after each use and let them dry properly. When they are not in use, store them in a bag. And in a cool, dry place.
• Can I wash goalkeeper gloves in the hand wash program of the washing machine?
No, it is not recommended. As the small spin cycle can put undue strain on latex and palms.
• How should I dry my goalkeeper gloves?
The easiest way is to wrap your goalkeeper gloves in a towel after the bath and squeeze out the excess water. Then place it airily on a new dry towel on the laundry rack.
• Can I dry my goalkeeper gloves in the tumble dryer?
Please never put in the tumble dryer! The high-quality latex takes long-term damage and becomes brittle and porous.
• Can I use the SUPER WASH glove cleaner for all latex foams without them becoming porous?
This is because the special active washing formula of GLOVEBOOST SUPER WASH ensures that any type of latex foams is reactivated and nourished.
• Is GLOVEBOOST SUPER WASH an allergenic glove cleaner?
Usually not. We use laboratory tested active ingredients that are mild to the skin.
• My goalkeeper gloves are made of different materials and not just latex. Is SUPER WASH suitable for them?
Yes, this premium goalkeeper glove cleaner is created for all modern goalkeeper glove materials and latex foams.
• My GLOVEBOOST SUPER WASH aluminum bottle has little dents?
The aluminum bottle is specially designed for the highly effective active ingredients to protect them. It is a soft material and small dents are natural. And it’s typical of the material and provides a certain coolness.
• Is there GLOVEBOOST SUPER WASH to refill?
It is already being planned.