Returns & Complaints
Important Return Information
GLOVEBOOST is here to help you with a revolutionary grooming line for your goalie gloves!
If you do not like a product contrary to expectations, you can return it within 14 days or make use of your right of cancellation. The 14-day return period begins on the day your order arrives at your delivery address.
What is the process of my return?
In the package you will find a return address form, which you have to complete completely. Give the reasons why you want to withdraw from the purchase or return the product(s). Then you attach the signed return address form to the return package.
Pack the package securely, stamp it sufficiently and send it to the following return address at your own expense:
c/o nizeshot Retoure
70180 Stuttgart / Germany
As soon as we have received your package, we will check the goods and refund you the value of the goods, via your payment method chosen during the order.
Who will pay for my return?
In general, returns are at the expense of the customer. The following applies to each return or purchase withdrawal: Return packages can not be accepted of which the postage was not paid or incomplete! The resulting additional costs will be charged to you.
What is excluded from the return?
Opened products where sealing foils are removed and have already been tried.
Important Return Information
How can I complain?
Should it happen that a product does not meet your expectations for quality reasons, we first have to check whether it is a warranty claim.
Please send some detailed photos of the defective product with a detailed description of the problem to info(at)gloveboost.com. It is very helpful if you add an invoice copy to this e-mail. So we have all important information, such as customer number and invoice date, to contact you as soon as possible to clarify the further steps.
Please do not return any damaged products to us unsolicited!
FAQ to Returns & Complaints
• Under what conditions can I return my order?
If you do not like a product against expectations, you can return it within 14 days. However, only if the product has not been opened.
• How do I complain about ordered products?
Important: Please do not send damaged items back to us without being asked!
If HYPER GRIP and SUPER WASH qualify for a reasonable claim, please do the following: Here we will tell you if there is a reasoned complaint:
Make meaningful photos of the defects. You can send these by email to firstname.lastname@example.org – important is the indication of your order number!
- The GLOVEBOOST service team will then take care of your complaint within 2 working days (Mon-Fri).
- We will contact you for further action.
• When will a return not be accepted?
If you have removed sealing foils and have already tried products.
• What if a product is damaged?
The goods are checked for defects before shipment. Should there still be a defect upon arrival, e.g. a leaking bottle or tube, please contact the GLOVEBOOST service team on +49 171 7630669 between 10 a.m. and 3 p.m. CET (Mon-Fri).
• What is the process of my return?
If your product meets the conditions for a return, please do the following:
- Send back your ordered product safely packed.
- Create a return label and attach it visibly to your package.
- Once your return has arrived at the logistics centre, you will receive an e-mail confirmation of receipt, which may take up to 14 business days.
- We process and check your return immediately.
- Then we will refund you the pure value of the goods, via your payment method chosen during the order.
- Any shipping costs incurred will not be refunded.
• How do I know if GLOVEBOOST has received my return?
Once your return package has arrived at our logistics centre, you will receive an email confirmation. It may take a few days until we receive your parcel. If you have not received an e-mail confirmation within 14 days, please contact the GLOVEBOOST service team, available on +49 171 7630669 between 10 a.m. and 3 p.m. CET (Mon-Fri).